Industrial coil cars are one solution for managing the transfer of coiled materials around your workshop or manufacturing floor. For staging the next coil, and transferring coils to machinery mandrels, the coil handling car is a stable alternative to overhead cranes, forklifts, or other heavy equipment.
Coil cars feature a v-shaped deck to cradle a coil, providing stability and easy access to install the coiled stock onto a mandrel. Powered motors and hydraulics offer flexibility and efficiency in moving the unit and its load.
General Features of Coil Cars
- Heavy duty industrial coil transfer solution
- With or without lift hydraulics
- Platform lining to protect materials
- Available rollers and hydraulic material ejection
- Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate different loads and coil sizes
- Actual specifications vary by model